32nd Arctic Open
19th - 22nd June 2019
Stay & Play Packages starting from £1,950.00 GBP pps*
To have the bragging rights of having played on the most northerly 18 hole golf course in the world is something not too many people can claim.
Additionally teeing off at midnight, makes this event an absolute must for the adventurous Golfer.
The Arctic Open has been running for over 30 years and makes the unreal become a reality. Akureyri Golf Club is in the top 10 golf clubs in the
Held each year at Akureyri Golf Club in Northern Iceland, Golfers get the opportunity to visit the amazing country of Iceland and relish in some
midnight golf with a large group of like-minded competitors.
The Arctic Open is a 36 hole Stableford tournament over 2 days (nights), 18 holes each day. This championship tournament is open to professional
and amateur golfers alike, allowing for travelling Golf Pro's to also take part with their members.
The Arctic Open champion will be the participant who has the lowest score with handicap but prizes will also be given for the best scratch score,
best ladies score and best Seniors score (age 55+).
In the event of a tied score, a sudden death will take place at the 18th hole and repeated until there is a winner. Everyone that has a handicap
can play, however the maximum exact handicap for men is 24 and 28 for women.
A team tournament is run along the game. Participants will randomly be drawn into groups of four. Prizes will be given for the total three lowest
scores of every group. Tournament entry must be registered by Friday 24th May 2019.
The Arctic Open Package:
- Return Domestic Economy Flights from Keflavik Airport to Akureyri Airport
- Entry & Registration to The Arctic Open
- 2x Pre-paid Green Fees and Pre-booked Tee Times:
- Akureyri Golf Club
- Akureyri Golf Club
- 20kg Luggage and 1x Golf Bag for flights per person
- Golfers Welcome Package with Arctic Open logo
- 4x Nights Accommodation in Akureyri
- 3x Nights Accommodation in Reykjavik
- Full Icelandic Buffet Breakfast each morning
- Use of the Practice Facilities & Driving Range
- Opening Welcome Reception and Dinner
- Final Evening Prize-giving and Dinner
- Entrance to the famous Blue Lagoon including Lunch Reservation
- Airport Transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik City
Optional Extras for The Arctic Open Golfers:
- Accommodation Upgrade upon request
- Room Type Upgrade upon request
- Single Use Room upon request
- Practice Round available on day of arrival
- Rental Car or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide added as required upon request
- Pre & Post Tournament Package Add-ons upon request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests added upon request
- Additional Activities added upon request
*** International Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client's specific requirements
Golf Tournament Only Package: £379.00 GBP pps
- Opening Reception
- 2x Rounds of Tournament Golf @ Akureyri Golf Club
- Awards Presentation Dinner
- Golfer Gift with Arctic Open Logo
- One practice round to be played on the Wednersday prior to the tournament
Register for this Tournament: