Golf in India
The Tradition of Golf in the Heart of India!
- Play the best golf courses in India: Home to Professional PGA Golfers including Jeev Milka Singh and Arjun Atwal.
- Live out your dreams on World Class Courses: DLF Golf and Country Club, Delhi Golf Club, Royal Calcutta Golf Club and Oxford
Golf and Country Club will be a challenge to every Golfer.
- Stay in the finest golf accommodation near to the courses, handpicked by us on dramatic coastlines, by tranquil lakes or tucked
away next to the rolling hills. Soak up the relaxed atmosphere of India’s famous friendly welcome.
- Visit the mesmerising Taj Mahal or Swaminarayan Akshardham ruins and gardens, sample India’s finest curries at top restaurants
in Delhi or Mumbai or take a safari day trip on board an Elephant.
- Diversity is the keyword for golf in India; from desert plains to the tea estates and Hill Stations in terms of terrain, from
traditional parkland to modern resort golf regarding layouts. Some courses, such as Madras Gymkhana in Chennai, are located inside a horse
racing track and others, like Patna in Bihar and Bhatinda in Punjab, are situated close to wildlife compounds.
- Our local knowledge and affiliate tour operators allows us the privilege to showcase the most spectacular experiences to travelling Golfers
from across the world. Creating memories that last a lifetime both on and off the course!
- For real, India golf your way, simply contact TheGolfPA.com. Catering for both small and large groups, we take care of it all for you, so all
you have to think about is that next birdie putt...
TheGolfPA.com is a Golf Tour Operator Member of IAGTO, IGTOA and are recognised
for excellent customer service by World Host. By choosing us for your golf break in Ireland or Northern
Ireland, you are ensuring you get the best Golf Tour Operator in Ireland to fulfil your Irish golf vacation.